- Sunburned, irritated or areas with open skin cannot be waxed.
- Moles cannot be waxed.
- You must wait a minimum of 7 days before waxing after a light chemical peel or Microdermabrasion treatment.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had laser skin resurfacing within the past year.
- You must wait a minimum of 72 hours after a botox treatment.
- Please avoid sun exposure for 24 hours before and after a waxing treatment.
- No hot baths for 24 hours following a body waxing treatment.
- No abrasives/body scrubs for 24 hours following a waxing treatment.
- No deodorants for 24 hours following an underarm waxing treatment.
Women may experience extra sensitivity to waxing up to a week prior to the beginning of their menstrual cycle. Taking an over the counter anti-inflammatory one hour prior to your appointment will help minimize any redness or inflammation. If irritation should occur, we recommend you use an antibiotic ointment (such as Neosporin) to keep the area continually moist to avoid infection and scabbing.
Educate yourself on other reasons why waxing cannot be performed.